- Provides heat control and energy efficiency.
- Heating expenses are reduced.
- Do not compromise on natural day light and transparency.
- Reduces condensation on glass surface.
- Ensures maximum benefit from solar heat.
- In winter, cold spots by windows are eliminated and heat inside the room is radiated equally.
- Provides extremely high levels of protection against UV radiation over 68%, therefore helps to reduce fading and ageing effects.
- Provides safety and security when Low-E coating is applied on a laminated glass.